Start your own endowment fund
How to start your own endowment fund
Have you thought about starting your own non-profit or NGO to support education for the underprivileged students, but didn't get enough time? Have you thought of starting an endowment fund along with your classmates from school or college or university? Padakshep gives you that option as well. However, think very carefully before starting an endowment fund. An endowment fund requires you to take all the financial responsibility. The rest of the job will be done by Padakshep. Padakshep will keep you updated about all the expenses and progress of the projects.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- Once you are ready, please contact Padakshep.
- You don't have to be alone in starting an endowment, you can bring all your friends and convince them in starting an endowment fund.
- You will fund your own endowment fund at Padakshep.
- Padakshep will select the students, monitor their studies, provide them with all the information related to their career paths.
- Padakshep will communicate with you regularly and give you all the updates
- You will know about the expenses directly from Padakshep websites.
- You can visit the students who will receive support from your endowment fund.